Financial planning doesn't have to be stressful, and it doesn't have to cost thousands of dollars. In fact, our financial reviews are specifically designed for clients looking to get their most pressing questions answered without breaking the bank.
These flat rate, two-hour financial review sessions are a perfect fit for families on a planning budget. We'll review your financial statements, answer any questions you have, and provide you with a mini action plan for the year.
Here are some of the most common questions and concerns we here from our clients:
- Am I way behind other people my age?
- I bought this life insurance policy several years ago. I'm thinking of canceling it. Is that a good idea?
- I bought this annuity several years ago but I don't know how it works.
- I'm making my first investment and don't know where to start.
- Should I be using a Traditional IRA or ROTH IRA?
- I've heard of SEP IRAs. How do they work?
- I want to start a retirement plan for my company. Should I open a 401k?
- What's the best way for me to payoff my debt?
- Should I refinance my house?
- Should I take cash out of the equity in my house to pay off my credit cards?
- I can't seem to get ahead. Can you see anything I'm doing wrong?
- What are these investments? Are they any good?
- I want to start a business, but I'm not sure I can afford it.
Do you have similar questions? If so, contact us today to book a two-hour financial review session with one of our financial planners.