Investment Advisor Representatives with Reliant Wealth Management enjoy the freedom and autonomy that comes from working for themselves, with the support, technology and relationships that come from working as an in-house advisor elsewhere.
Resumes are currently being reviewed from individuals in the Austin area with the following traits:
- The highest level of integrity
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- The desire to network with business professionals and referral partners
- Interest in obtaining the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
If you have the desire to take your financial planning career to the next level, consider joining the Reliant team.
In addition to the traits mentioned above, base qualifications also include:
- Prior completion of the Series 65 (Combination of the Series 7 and 66 are also acceptable)
- Clean U4
- Successful completion of a background check
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals are highly encouraged to apply.